VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhCalendarTrợ giúpTìm kiếmThành viênNhómĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share  | 

THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Tác giả Thông điệp
Maika_chan

Tổng số bài gửi : 2645
Đến từ : Maika Land

Bài gửiTiêu đề: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Fri Apr 16 2010, 11:55

First topic message reminder :

Tour lưu diễn của anh sẽ chính thức khởi động vào hè này smile2 Mọi tweet, hình ảnh, thông tin về tour này mọi người post ở đây nhé adam6

Đầu tiên, đây là vid anh trò chuyện về Glam Nation tour trên Ryan Secreat Radio

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên

Tác giả Thông điệp
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Mon Jun 14 2010, 00:21

HƠN 30 BUỔI CONCERT CỦA ADAM ĐÃ BÁN HẾT SẠCH VÉ XD XD XD XD

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 310
Đến từ : Wings

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Mon Jun 14 2010, 03:27

hoảng hồn vì cái poster, quá đẹp #48

http://adamquotedaily.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/zz471.jpg
Cre: nataliag24
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 2942
Đến từ : Vũng Dầu VN

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Mon Jun 14 2010, 10:40

Poster đẹp quá ~~~~. Anh Taylor ~~~ Adam ~~~ Nương nương :X và Cam, nhìm chị ý lúc nào cũng bí ẩn nhỉ :X .

Vadamictc #6. UyênLambert/Glitzer Babe #27

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://adamlambertvietnam.forumn.org
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Tue Jun 15 2010, 08:07

oạch, anh vừa tweet bảo là a thik cái poster bên trên #13

I love this! Thanks to whomever is responsible! http://yfrog.com/mjvyvj
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
CuteBada
♥.♫.Mega Fan.♫.♥
♥.♫.Mega Fan.♫.♥

Tổng số bài gửi : 1662
Đến từ : Adam's heart :x

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Tue Jun 15 2010, 09:01

có coi cái tweet của anh r`
bạn nào des cái poster này chắc khóc ròng vì sướng :((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:17

*Há hốc mồm*

Đẹp đẹp đẹp đẹp đẹp Adam why you so đẹp XD :\">
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:25

Tour lại đc add thêm các buổi biểu diễn, đây là danh sak tính đến hiện nay

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Thu Jun 17 2010, 17:04

Tour Update: Adam Lambert Speaks To EF

Adam Lambert has been taking the world by storm since the release of his debut album For Your Entertainment. Currently Adam is touring the US on his first solo tour Glam Nation and has been wowing fans and critics alike.

We caught up with Adam last week to see how the tour was going and to put some questions from our Twitter followers to him. Read on to find out more about the tour and see if Adam answered your question. A full interview will follow in the coming weeks so keep checking back.

@mrseyebaulpaul How is the Glam Nation tour going?

It’s great. We’re only on show 4 and we’re in Iowa right now. The fans are so incredible. They’re so enthusiastic and passionate. They come and they’re dressed up and they’re loving what they’re seeing. It gives us on stage that energy – we give better performances in exchange. Everyone’s having fun. I’m lucky to travel with musicians that are like family for me; that are really good friends and we’re having a blast.

@gemmalovesadam How do you think fans have reacted to the show so far? I am loving what I have seen on YouTube.

It’s been really positive. Everyone seems to really enjoy it. The couple of reviews we’ve gotten so far have been positive. After next week we go to New York which will be a big splash as far as journalists are concerned and we’ll probably get more write-ups. I’m really confident in what the show does. I think it presents the music on my debut album really well and I think it gives it a visual through-line and an emotional journey. It sets it up with a really good flow.

@LambertUK @Kiki_Violet Do you have plans to expand the tour outside of the US?

I’m not sure yet what the logistics are on that. We’re definitely coming to the UK in the Fall and other parts of Europe. I don’t know if it’s going to be the same show. I think it will be pretty much the same show from what I know right now. Based on logistics and the size of venues we’re going to be in we’re trying to play spaces that are more intimate. I think arena tours are really f**king exciting but I think there’s definitely something lost when you can’t see the artist except for on a video screen (laughs). I really wanted it to be a little more intimate so the audience can really see me and feel me.

@fanofadamh What is your favourite song to perform live on the tour?

I like doing all of them. Fever’s really fun to perform. If I Had You is really fun to perform. Sure Fire Winners is really fun. They’re all fun. I have a great time up there.

@priority2 Are you recording the tour to put out the best parts on DVD?

There are no plans yet but it’s definitely something I would consider yeah. It’d be great.

@verminjerky Were you involved in creating the merchandise for the Glam Nation Tour?

Yeah I was involved. We did it in the UK because I think they’re (the manufacturers) are based there. I had a lot to say about it. I was like ‘nope I don’t want to use that picture, I want to use that picture. Can we make this more green? Can we make this more blue? Can we change that lettering?’ People get surprised at how involved I get (laughs) in everything.

@karendiamond1 Did you always know you were going to put ‘Ring Of Fire’ into the setlist when you went out on tour?

It was designed to be part of the set. The whole beginning of the show is seamless and we don’t ever stop; it’s almost like a big medley. I wanted to the opening to be all very seductive and mysterious.

Adam’s new single 'Whataya Want From Me' is due for release on July 19th 2010.

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/music/articles/tour-update-adam-lambert-speaks-to-ef

anh ra DVD đi anh #5
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Wed Jun 23 2010, 00:33

Adam Lambert Tells Concert Goers to "Glam A Classroom" to Enrich Arts and Music Education on DonorsChoose.org

NEW YORK, NY -- 06/22/10 -- Adam Lambert is back in concert and back helping classrooms. Adam announced today that he is teaming up with online education charity DonorsChoose.org again to support high-need public school classrooms. Lambert will ask thousands of concert goers attending his Glam Nation tour this summer to support arts and music classroom projects requests posted by teachers at DonorsChoose.org as part of his Glam A Classroom campaign.

Fans can text "Lambert" to 30644 during or after the show to get more information from Adam about how to donate on DonorsChoose.org and be eligible for prizes. DonorsChoose.org has created a unique web link with "giving pages" displaying classroom projects in need of funding. Fans can donate any amount to any project of their choosing at www.donorschoose.org/glam-nation.

Across the country, thousands of classrooms lack the materials that are essential for learning. As school budgets tighten, learning supplies and tools become increasingly outdated, broken and scarce. School teachers nationwide spend $1 billion out-of-pocket each year, which rarely even covers each classroom's needs.

"I can't thank my fans enough for getting involved with the Glam A Classroom campaign to provide much needed resources for public schools," said Adam Lambert. "I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of amazing music and theater teachers, so I want to help foster the next Ansel Adams or American Idol."

Giving to DonorsChoose.org may come naturally to many Adam's fans. Last fall Adam asked fans to give to DonorsChoose.org in lieu of gifts to him -- the result was over 2,000 donations from fans and fan groups competing to be the 'most generous'; it raised $300,000 and counting: www.donorschoose.org/AdamLambert.

"Adam has outdone himself again! By championing classrooms in need last fall and again on his Glam Nation tour, Adam continues to use his star power for social change," said Charles Best, founder and CEO, DonorsChoose.org. "So many students have a tremendous disadvantage simply because they don't have the learning materials they need. Luckily, people like Adam are encouraging everyday citizens to step in to help."

For more information about Glam Nation's Glam A Classroom campaign, navigate to www.donorschoose.org/glam-nation.

About DonorsChoose.org

Founded in 2000, DonorsChoose.org is a nonprofit website where public school teachers describe specific educational projects for their students, and donors can choose the projects they want to support. After completing a project, the donor hears back from the classroom they supported in the form of photographs and student thank-you letters.

To date, 129,000 public and charter school teachers have used the site to secure funding for $53 million in books, art supplies, technology, and other resources that their students need to learn. Through www.DonorsChoose.org, individuals from all walks of life have helped 3.2 million students from low-income families.

About Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert, the 28-year-old singer, captured the nation's imagination when he competed on the eighth season of "American Idol." Adam has already conquered the Billboard charts, with multiple debuts on the Hot 100 and the Hot Digital Songs charts. His debut album on 19 Recordings/RCA, was released last fall and he is currently on his first headlining tour titled The Glam Nation Tour.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/press/music-education-donorschooseorg,1355529.html

#5 #5 #5
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Jun 26 2010, 04:31

Adam Lambert Says Tour Will Only Be As Wild As His Audience

On Fans Who Camped Out

On Preparations Before A Show

Adam Lambert is never one to censor himself, either onstage or during interviews, so when the unpredictable glam-pop star announced his first headlining tour, some expected he'd deliver a wild and raunchy rock-and-roll show.

It turns out Lambert's Glam Nation Tour, currently playing to packed venues across the United States, is a relatively family-friendly affair. MTV News caught up with the singer backstage at the Nokia Theatre in Times Square, where he shrugged off assumptions that his sold-out shows would not be suitable for grandma.

"What did you expect, nudity?" he laughed.

Although the choreography is no more suggestive than a Pussycat Dolls concert, Adam admitted that some nights are more outrageous than others.

"Nothing's as planned as people think. ... I'm kind of fly by the seat of my pants," Lambert told MTV News. "It's like a mirror... and whatever the audience is throwing at you, you kind of reflect, and vice versa. If I'm feeling a bunch of people viscerally wanting to grab at me, I'll let them grab at me, if I can reach them. ... If there's a cute boy in the audience, I met get a little ...you know."

Energy from his band also inspires Adam to push boundaries. Explaining Tuesday night's off-the-cuff face-licking with bassist Tommy Joe Ratliff, Lambert conceded, "I was feeling it. He had extra lip gloss on. It looked pretty. It grabbed my eye."

But no matter how revved up the "Idol" star gets — and no matter how many cute boys are cheering him on from the front row — he's learned his limits since causing a stir by simulating oral sex onstage at the American Music Awards last year. "That's for my bedroom."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1642322/20100624/lambert_adam_american_idol_.jhtml
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Wed Jun 30 2010, 09:35

Adam Lambert Talks Importance Of Rhinestones, Pre-Show 'Rituals'

'We get in front of the mirror and kind of play every night,' Lambert tells MTV News of makeup artist Sutan on Glam Nation Tour.

Believe it or not, Adam Lambert does not wake up with rhinestones affixed to his cheekbones. The pop star, currently headlining his in-demand Glam Nation Tour, gets creative with his glittery stage makeup moments before showtime.

"We get in front of the mirror and kind of play every night," Lambert told MTV News backstage at a recent sold-out New York City tour stop. "We just create and it's fun. So sometimes there's like rhinestones stuck all over [the] side of my head. Sometimes we give a little Eastern bindi action. Sometimes there [are] no stones whatsoever," he added.

The "we" Lambert was referring to includes makeup guru Sutan, who has long been among Lambert's circle of friends. But fans may know the flamboyant makeup artist from his stint on "America's Next Top Model."

"He's so funny and has such a great energy, and I really like his work," Lambert gushed.

Rhinestones and face glue, however, aren't the only tools Adam needs to prep for a show. In order to maintain his powerhouse, octave-jumping voice, Lambert has finally zeroed in on a secret weapon: aerobics.

"I never used to be one to do any sort of ritual before I performed and just recently, at the start of this tour, I decided to start coming up with a routine. And it's really helped me," the singer said. "I exercise; I do like a cardio thing. If I'm in a hotel with a treadmill I either run for 20 minutes or I get on a stationary bike," Lambert continued. "It makes you feel good, it gets the endorphins going. It also kind of helps warm up the voice. And then I do a [proper] vocal warm-up."

As fun as the face painting is, the "Idol" star knows that ultimately, it's all about delivering the music. "Those two things — just a little exercise and that vocal warm-up — keep me at my best. With fans "waiting out on the street, people are so dedicated, they deserve the best," Lambert said.

His Glam Nation Tour continues through September, before heading overseas later this fall.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1642640/20100629/lambert_adam_american_idol_.jhtml
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Wed Jun 30 2010, 11:24

5 Reasons Why Adam Lambert’s Glam Nation Tour Is A Must-See
June 29, 2010 by TJ
http://neonlimelight.com/2010/06/29/5-reas...-is-a-must-see/

He came. He saw. He covered the stage in glitter.

On Sunday night (June 27), Adam Lambert played to a sold-out crowd at Baltimore’s Rams Head Live as part of his first headlining trek around North America dubbed the Glam Nation tour.

The sometimes controversial, all the time intriguing glamster took fans on a laser and leather-filled ride through his debut album, For Your Entertainment. Lambert used the album’s title-track to mercilessly tease the crowd of mostly women of various ages and glitter coverage into swooning, screaming fangirls.
When he finally appeared — tall, dressed very Boy George-esque with a top hat perched on his head, simply gorgeous — at the top of a staircase directly in the middle of the stage, the screams grew deafening.
The screams never died down even as Adam traded high-energy tracks like “Fever,” “Strut,” and “Music Again” for soul-stirring — scratch that — soul-slaying easy listening numbers like “Sleepwalker” and “Soaked.”

The Glam Nation tour is a must-see. Here are five reasons why:

1. The opening acts, Allison Iraheta and Orianthi: We weren’t forced to yawn through a bunch of lame show-starters. These ladies put on rockin’ performances and even showed what Girl Power is all about when Orianthi joined Allison onstage for “Don’t Waste The Pretty.” Allison has blossomed immensely since her time on American Idol. She delivered her performance with confidence and fire. Orianthi, who was handpicked by Michael Jackson to play on his ill-fated This Is It tour, easily shamed male rockers twice her age with her guitar skills.

2. It’s not just a concert, it’s a chance to play dress-up: Fans took advantage of the Glam Nation’s number one unwritten rule which states you should show up in you most outrageously glam gear. Walking through the venue, I spotted men in tight leather, women in sequins leggings, black eyeliner for days, and buckets worth of glitter.

3. Girls — of all ages — just want to have fun: Glamberts are often accused of being a bunch of middle-aged women. Nothing wrong with that, but you’d be very, very wrong to assume that’s where Adam’s appeal ends. Girls of all ages were at the show to get their glam on. The best part: seeing a girl who had to be around 16 years old with her mother and grandmother all dancing and singing together.

4. The covers songs: Each act performed at least one kick-ass cover song: Allison took on Pat Benatar’s “Heartbreaker,” Orianthi and her guitar shredded through Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy,” and Adam gave a scorching rendition of Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire.” (*Tears!* *Sadness!* Baltimore didn’t get Adam’s much-buzzed about “Whole Lotta Love” cover.)

5. THAT VOICE: Sure, you’ve heard Adam’s voice on TV and on the radio, but there’s nothing like hearing it live. Trying to explain it is a waste of time. Watch the video of “Soaked” above. Take how great it sounds there (minus the screaming fans) and multiply it by five. You might come close.

--------------------
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
simplegal
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Thu Jul 01 2010, 07:19

VH1 News - Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Takes Over the Nation

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Jul 03 2010, 21:23

First Glam Nation Tour International Dates Announced!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2T3fS0kT2vc/TC6zGDLELhI/AAAAAAAAVz8/PwXIxG0iVPA/s1600/1.jpg

The international dates for the Glam Nation Tour have officially started to come out. Three dates in Japan have been announced! Looks like more dates in other countries will be announced in the coming weeks! Amazing news for international fans all around the world!

Oct. 4th : Osaka “BIG CAT”
7,000yen GA (all standing)
pre-sale: July 5th 11:00 am~July 23rd 18:00
general sale: July 24th 10:00~

Oct. 5th : Nagoya “Club Diamond Hall”
7,000yen GA (all standing)

Oct. 7th and 8th : Tokyo “JCB HALL”
“S” tickets (arena standing / seating) 7,000 yen
“A” tickets (seating) 6,000 yen
pre-sale: July 2nd 11:00 am~July 16th 18:00
general sale: July 17th 10:00~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Thu Jul 08 2010, 11:50

American Idol summer tour dates canceled as Adam Lambert tour sells out
July 7, 9:22 PMCelebrity Obsession ExaminerKelvin Lynch
Previous

As last year's phenom Adam Lambert's 'Glam Nation' concert sells out nationwide, this year's American Idol summer tour is canceling eight tour dates and rearranging others, according to Entertainment Weekly.

EW wonders, Is it the economy? Lack of interest in season nine′s finalists? Lack of interest in Idol in general? Public protest against the insane loss of Crystal Bowersox to Lee DeWyze?

Whatever the reason, this summer's tour pales in comparison to last summer's record-breaking run when Adam was, let's face it, the real star of the show. Recall summer 2009, when Glamberts lined up in droves for tickets to the show and autographs from the Glittered One, even though he wasn't that year's winner (that "honor" went to Kris Allen).

Let's face it - Idol is over. With Simon Cowell gone, what does next season hold? Ellen DeGeneres did a decent job of being straightforward but nice as a judge last season, while Kara and Randy stuck to their same old boring, irritating platitudes.

Ellen can't hold the show on her own, and there is definitely no chemistry between her and Ryan Seacrest, as there was with Ryan and Simon.

Plus, the contestants this season, with the exception of Bowersox, were just plain boring. Adam Lambert simply set the bar too high in terms of showmanship, star quality, and phenomenal vocal talent.

To be fair, big-name artists are suffering in the tour department this summer too. Christina Aguilera, Jonas Brothers, and John Mayer, just to mention a few, have all either scaled back their tour dates or canceled them altogether.

But Adam rocks on, selling out every venue as he criss-crosses the country. His US tour ends in September before heading overseas.

Whatever the reason for the AI summer tour woes, it's promoter, LiveNation, isn't commenting.
What do you think? Why is Adam Lambert's concert doing so well this summer while the Idols tour flounders?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Mon Jul 12 2010, 21:21

12/9 này Glam Nation tour sẽ tới New Orleans :)) Phải thế chứ XD XD XD :\"> :X

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
phuongthaonguyen
☼:.Senior Fan.:☼

Tổng số bài gửi : 685
Đến từ : Adam's Owlery - Chuồng cú nhà Adam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Tue Jul 13 2010, 21:14

http://www.ainow.org/index.php/new-tour/3057-adam-lamberts-glam-nation-tour-stops-in-chesaning-mi

đây là link vô một web cập nhật thông tin khá đầy đủ về glam nation tour
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Fri Jul 16 2010, 11:10

GOD DOESN'T HATE

The hate group who call themselves as the "Westboro Baptist Church" is targeting Adam's Glam Nation concert tonight with both homophobic and anti-semitic taunts.

Adam uploaded this picture and had this to say:

"*sigh* God doesn't Hate." http://yfrog.com/2d350rjj

-Adam Lambert

Those people are disgusting and I hope it doesn't affect Adam's performances tonight. Doubt it. He's such a professional afterall!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Jul 17 2010, 11:54

Tiếp diễn câu chuyện truyền kỳ "Adam và các bạn trẻ ở nhà thờ" :))

http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2010/07/eber-lambert-tweets-in-response-to.html

Eber Lambert tweets in response to the protesters from last night

Adam's dad, Eber, had this to say about yesterday's protests against Adam's concert.

"No, God hates figs. And most seafood as I recall."

Sasha Mallory also tweeted about it.

"So sad so see children holding signs that say God hates f*gs... makes me wonder what God their parents worship... #whereisthelove? welp there goes any chance for any gay clubs in this area... its all about LoVE!!! i think my heart grew 10 times bigger for those outside... thank you... this show is gonna rock."

"i think ill sleep now... the Westboro Baptist folks told me God hates sleep.. so i tried to stay up as long as i could..."
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Adam's sister

Tổng số bài gửi : 538
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Jul 17 2010, 17:03

cho e hỏi chút.... Fig là cái gì vậy :|
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Putsama
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 341
Đến từ : Kradam's Garden

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Thu Sep 30 2010, 14:58

@Adam's sister: quả vả đấy em -----> nó trông như thế này:

Hôm nay vào đây khui topic này lên vì có vài thứ hay ho không biết phải post vào đâu ~

Photo Album về GNT của một Glambert tên Quinn :http://www.kinnetik.org/glamnation/

Hình ảnh được thiết kế và tổ chức rất chỉn chu, là cứu cánh của những người đã bỏ lỡ nhiều thứ thú vị trong GNT #6 ~~~~~ (như mềnh)
Vadamict#52.Pupu [Putsama]

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://my.opera.com/PutnNat
Baby_love_adam

Tổng số bài gửi : 925
Đến từ : Mad World

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Nov 27 2010, 00:15

ADAMLAMBERT UNIQUE MOMENT~~~ NHỮNG KHOẢNH KHẮC THÚ VỊ NHẤT TẠI GLAMNATION TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phần 1 nhá

Clip này mic a make out vs ss vũ công,=))

phần 2 nè

phần 3

phần 4

phần 5

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
quynhdang95
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 213
Đến từ : TP HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Sat Nov 27 2010, 13:36

phần 1 có đoạn đâu phải trong glam nation đâu ta.
phần 4 khoảng 1:57 anh giựt như điên smile7
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 2942
Đến từ : Vũng Dầu VN

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Tue Dec 07 2010, 15:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEamlQLnYsw&feature=player_embedded

Đây là clip ss Suz cảm ơn những người bạn của ss ấy -những người đã giúp ss ý trong thời gian ss thực hiện quay clip Adam cho chúng ta ở Châu âu :D

Vadamictc #6. UyênLambert/Glitzer Babe #27

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://adamlambertvietnam.forumn.org
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators

Tổng số bài gửi : 1059
Đến từ : Biển Nha Trang :)) :))

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   Wed Dec 08 2010, 14:52

ss này đi đủ nơi..thật là giỏi :D
cảm ơn ss Suz đã quay cả đống Vids hot cho Glambert :X :X :X
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer   

Về Đầu Trang Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR - This summer

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 3 trong tổng số 4 trang Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam tại các buổi hòa nhạc, lưu diễn và sự kiện (Adam at concerts, tours & events) :: GLAM NATION TOUR -