VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhCalendarTrợ giúpTìm kiếmThành viênNhómĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share  | 

88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
Tác giả Thông điệp
Glamon
☼:.Senior Fan.:☼

Tổng số bài gửi : 688
Đến từ : Dạ Lầu :))

Bài gửiTiêu đề: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Mon Sep 07 2009, 23:34

First topic message reminder :

[Kái 2pic nay` coi pộ hơi....nhảm nhỹ T-T nhưg tại e hem bjk post vao` đâu nên đanh` fải....huhu]
Tỳnh hỳnh là vì e thấy A kó rất nhiu` tweets hay hay xứng đáng để đem ra "băm chém bình luận" nhưng hịn h zẫn chưa kó 2pic chính thức nao` choa ziệc nay` :) zj` thế e mạng fép "băm nhát đầu" nhen :)
e trích dẫn 2 kái tweets nay` trc' :
Đây
Trích dẫn :
It's poetry guys. It's abstract. It's purpose is for the reader to find their own message in it. :)
Và đây
Trích dẫn :
So please dear readers, why don't you tell ME what u think it means. :)

So.....mọi ng` nghĩ seo? "Why don't you tell Pyon what u think it means. :)"
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://www.vao.forever.as

Tác giả Thông điệp
Maika_chan

Tổng số bài gửi : 2645
Đến từ : Maika Land

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sat Nov 28 2009, 23:25

Mombert = Tommy + Lambert XD

Juliet is the sun XD XD

Mình biết Adam đọc Twilight (và đau khổ thay cho Rose ảnh ở team jacob ) Nhưng ko ngờ có đọc Romeo & Juliet, chắc từ thời cấp ba bị bắt đọc ở trường quá XD
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Mon Jan 11 2010, 09:36

adamlambert I'm a bit disturbed by certain fans' choice to report my every move. Who I spoke to, who I sat with etc. Do I get aaany privacy?

Chậc, tôi nghiệp anh =.=
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Jan 12 2010, 17:10

lovely afternoon w @alisanporter super green shots and vintage shopping. Then @mrlabryfyp dropped off a beautiful painting of his 4 my home
about 5 hours ago from Echofon

:X

Happy as a clam. Off to Chicago tommorow morning to film Oprah!!!

:X đời nó không thể nào đẹp hơn nữa :X Hôm nay đúng là ngày đại cát mà :X

@feedmyspazheart Yes. I'm a FREE... *****
about 3 hours ago from Echofon in reply to feedmyspazheart

=)) LOL

Twats": really bizarre tweets. (Adam lambert dictionary)

=)) bó tay anh rồi =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Thu Jan 14 2010, 12:48

Toàn bộ tweet về oprah show ^^

inscrutable7
When he talked about how he still had insecurities everyone's heart broke a little! By the way, he did NOT act insecure at all. LOL. half a minute ago from web

Anh, việc gì anh phải thiếu tự tin chứ >"
beautifulsoul29
the beginning of the interview was about him being gay and coming out to RS. he said he didn't want to be labeled while on idol less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
Oprah was very complimentary and positive about Adam. Their video back story on him was nicely done. It'll be a great show! less than 20 seconds ago from web

beautifulsoul29
he doesn't like when people call him "the gay singer" or the "gay runner up" half a minute ago from mobile web

Và Maika cũng chẳng thích tý nào, mắc mớ gì phải đặt thêm chữ gay? câu khách à?

inscrutable7
I don't think she asked him anything new. He retold the story of meeting Madonna and how he was starstruck. Talked about Monte. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
a very sparkley ring. his jewerly was sparkling in the lights. it was beautiful 1 minute ago from mobile web

:X

inscrutable7
He talked about decision to take action and realize his dream but no mention of drugs, burning man, or dropping acid. Sanitized story line. 2 minutes ago from web

inscrutable7
Adam went off the stage immediately after he was done. I don't think he went out a stage door afterward, but I didn't think to look. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
was wearing a thin over jacket...greenish dark blueish half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
I couldn't tell the diff b/w the first WWFM and the 2nd. They both sounded GREAT to me! He did the falsetto on both versions. @adamlambert less than a minute ago from web

Elle_Higgins Btw a certain kiss was shown, uncensored.

inscrutable7
Adam said he visualized what he wntd from life and then took action. He compared visualization to prayer; "almost the same thing." 1 minute ago from web

inscrutable7
Oprah watched Adam from the audience, but I didn't really catch her reaction. I wasn't watching her at all at that point. @adamlambert half a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
oh he also said that NEVER thought that he could win while on Idol 1 minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
So glad the performance wasn't live b/c we got to see all the redos. People were yelling that he could keep redoing songs all afternoon! half a minute ago from web

:))

inscrutable7
Adam got whistles, "I love yous", lots of spontaneous yelling. Two people in audience said they had never heard of him before. Huhhh?!?!?! less than a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
They played FYE and Fever to warm up the crowd before hand. Everyone was dancing and clapping and cheering. Very enthusiastic. @adamlambert half a minute ago from web

:)) cái chỗ này vui thật đấy :)) *Mình muốn nghe T.T*

beautifulsoul29

he acts the exact same when the cameras were rolling and also in between breaks. he was smiling and saying hi to the audience in b/w taping
half a minute ago from mobile web

beautifulsoul29
he said why does him being gay have to go before him being a singer 1 minute ago from mobile web

smile10

inscrutable7
SuBo got down off her chair and did the infamous hip swivel. Her voice IS very strong. Enough said about that. Back to Adam. less than a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
His mom was so proud of him. She was up dancing and singing from the audience but no questions or interaction with her on tv. less than a minute ago from web

Mombert XD

inscrutable7
There was NO discussion of the album at all other than Oprah giving the name of it and telling people to go buy it. half a minute ago from web

inscrutable7
All the questions were about the personal stuff, achieving your goals, living for your true purpose, coming out on RS, etc. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
he wants to accepted by who he is as a person less than a minute ago from mobile web

ôi Adam...

inscrutable7
Some discussion of the AMA's and the gay, but not too much. I would have been perfectly happy with less. He came across very well. less than a minute ago from web

beautifulsoul29
to be* half a minute ago from mobile web

TommyJoeRatliff
Eatin at chilli's with @monteriffic,@longineu &@justcallmehorse. less than 20 seconds ago from UberTwitter

beautifulsoul29
and i met Tommy. Monte, and Longineu!!! got pics with them all. sooo sweet to the fans! half a minute ago from mobile web

inscrutable7
She asked him whether he feels lonely; he talked about how he is sometimes. He said the first week of Dec was hard for him. Sad. less than 20 seconds ago from web

T.T Tuần aầu tháng mười hai T.T

inscrutable7
Everyone in the audience got a free album. Shocker! Several people said they were hoping for a car. half a minute ago from web

:)) A car!? really!?

inscrutable7
There was chitchat b/w Adam and O in between segments. I tried to hear what they were saying, but I couldn't!! Fail. half a minute ago from web
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Fri Jan 15 2010, 23:36

@cb4db64 yes darlin. It will most likely be included on an upcoming remix ep for FYE and WWFM avail in a couple months.

XD XD XD XD
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Fri Jan 22 2010, 12:04

Gonna be on Ryan Seacrest tommorow morning at 7:30am (west coast)

Ớ...vậy là mấy giờ ở đây vậy T.T
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Glambert_rocks
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 261
Đến từ : black hole

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sat Jan 23 2010, 09:10

Plus haven't you all heard? Kesha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly.

không tưởng tượng ra dc anh mà đi với Ke$ha sẽ ra sao . Chắc đi tới đâu glitter rơi ra tới đó quá ! #22
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
topazholly90

Tổng số bài gửi : 804
Đến từ : Adam Bomb Lane

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sat Jan 23 2010, 17:29

Trích dẫn :
Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split. about 12 hours ago from Echofon

Sorry Maika chứ thật sự là thấy Adam tweet cái này thở phào nhẹ nhõm

Glambert_rocks đã viết:

không tưởng tượng ra dc anh mà đi với Ke$ha sẽ ra sao . Chắc đi tới đâu glitter rơi ra tới đó quá ! #22
:)) :)) :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sat Jan 23 2010, 22:32

@Holly: no proplem, giống lúc e thở phào nhẹ nhõm nhận ra Adommy chỉ là fan thread cho vui chứ ko thành thật vì tommy bảo mình là straight :)) và bản thân đã thấy thế *mình đang trả đũa thì phải, xấu tính thiệt ;))*

mà dạ, đúng, họ chỉ là friend, friend with benefit :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Glambert_rocks
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 261
Đến từ : black hole

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sun Jan 24 2010, 16:21

@AdamLambert @AdamLambert just made a big announcement - l'm so exited I can't tell you! I'll tell you soon when I can break it on ET.

@AdamLambert will have to tell you himself - OR you can watch ET on Monday. Here's your hint - what are two things Adam knows a lot about?

http://twitter.com/BradBesseyET

bên IDF đang đồn ầm lên anh sẽ làm người đại diện cho một hãng thời trang,.......... .
Po dg thắc mắc là chuyện gì đây?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sun Mar 14 2010, 12:30

adamlambert #GLAMAJUKU :)

=)) bohand rồi=)) mà chắc đối với ông này Harajuku (ok, giờ là glamajuku =)) ) là thiên đường địa giới qúa =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Mya Yane
♥Junior Fan♥
♥Junior Fan♥

Tổng số bài gửi : 23
Đến từ : Glitter Planet

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sun Mar 14 2010, 18:54

#glamajuku trend tới #2 trên trendlist đó :)) cái #nowplaying hơi khó bật :))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 11:04

adamlambert MAC eyeliner. And yes- GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY yay!

=)) OH YEAH =))
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
AddictedtoAdam
Translators
Translators

Tổng số bài gửi : 870
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 11:27

haha.Cái tweet này giải thích cho việc ss Cola cố gắng trend cái #yaygay ngày hum qua
@all: cả nhà mình đồng loạt lên twitter gợi ý anh rủ Tokio Hotel đi chơi đi.Anh thích nhóm đấy mà em lại thích anh đi cùng vs lead singer của nhóm đấy Chuyện mà thành em ủng hộ hai tay hai chân.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://twitter.com/blackangel0612
alicetramanh
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 376
Đến từ : Adam's Mad World

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 17:26

Glambert_rocks đã viết:
Plus haven't you all heard? Kesha is my new love. We are very happy together. It's sparkly.

Nói thật nếu có thế thì em vẫn ko thể ủng hộ cặp này với Adommy. Em yêu ADommy! smile2

Chán thật, em cũng có cái tweet nhưng chẳng có thời gian lên update tình hình :((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://twitter.com/alicetramanh
AddictedtoAdam
Translators
Translators

Tổng số bài gửi : 870
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 18:48

Im performing at
the #GLAADMediaAwards
in Los Angeles on April 17th - see you there! bit.ly gma21la @glaad

Có ai nói cho em biết thêm về cái chương trình này đi ạ ???
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://twitter.com/blackangel0612
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 21:18

GLAAD = Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation

GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) just announced that none other than Adam Lambert would be performing at the April 17th GLAAD Awards in Los Angeles. Not surprisingly, Lambert is up for Outstanding Music Artist. Gee, I wonder if he'll win? And I bet he might even kiss a guy...

In GLAAD's press release about Lambert's performance, the glam rocker had this to say, “GLAAD has advocated for out music artists, including myself, and I am proud to be part of the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards this year. GLAAD’s work to share stories that grow acceptance and understanding about the gay and transgender community is so important in our culture today.”

GLAAD also announced that Mississippi teen Constance McMillen, whose high school cancelled prom rather than allow McMillen to go with her girlfriend, will present Wanda Sykes with the Stephen F. Kolzak Award, which goes to an openly LGBT media professional who has promoted gay visibility and equality.

Also attending the L.A. awards will be cast members from Glee, Tom Ford (A Single Man), Eric Dane (Valentine’s Day, Grey’s Anatomy), Jason Lewis (Sex & the City), Sofia Vergara (Modern Family), Benjamin Bratt (La Mission), RuPaul, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps (Real Housewives of New York City), Bryan Batt (Mad Men), and Rob Halford of Judas Priest. The ceremony will be hosted by Wilson Cruz and Candis Cayne.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Putsama
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 341
Đến từ : Kradam's Garden

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Tue Mar 30 2010, 21:44

Chris Colfer + Eric Dane + Tom Ford + Adam Lambert = FABULOUSA !!!

@Maika: Giài thưởng Niềm Vuui này xứng đáng có 1 topic riêng đấy bà ^^ nếu săn thông tin đc nhớ lập nhóa ~
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://my.opera.com/PutnNat
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 15:52

adamlambert *Ahem* Whataya Want From Me and Sleepwalker at Bern in Stockholm. bit.ly c7hGBw

*Ahem* =)) Cute quá đi :X
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
phuongthaonguyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 685
Đến từ : Adam's Owlery - Chuồng cú nhà Adam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 20:30

Trích dẫn:
Oh jeez. More rumor mill: Drake and I are not back together. We have allowed a great friendship to grow since our split. about 12 hours ago from Echofon

chia buồn vs ss maika ,nghe anh nói thế em cũng không thấy vui lắm,em nhận ra sự cô đơn trong câu nói của anh,thật sự em tin rằng anh vẫn còn buồn,nói vậy chứ em không tin anh lừa tình+lăng nhăng như vẻ bề ngoài,anh chung tình,em khẳng định như vậy,(giác quan thứ 6 mách bảo em thế)
còn tommy em không bit phải nói thế nào,em luôn muốn họ thành đôi nhưng ...anh tommy rất phức tạp,rất khó đoán....nhưng em vẫn hi vọng và chờ đợi vào tương lai,đặc biẹt yêu tommy sau khi anh trả lời em trên twitter,không biết anh drake cảm thấy sao khi anh nói vậy,không em không tin vào vẻ bề ngoài đâu #15
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 20:36

@phuongthaonguyen: =.= cái tweet đó từ đời nào rồi mà, bà Holly post bên trên rồi, e nỡ lòng nào đào ra thêm lần nữa là sao =.= muốn gì đây =.= (mỗi lần nhìn cái tweet đó là thấy ức chế =)) )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Fri Apr 02 2010, 11:00

negativeneil Haha I knew your genes were crap. RT @milestougeaux Adam was adopted, left on our doorstep by a groups of gypsies, tramps and thieves.

=)) bohand =)) mà cũng có thể lắm chứ :))

Just landed in LA LA LAND. Good to be home.

#WelcomeHomeAdam lurv u miss u :X
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
phuongthaonguyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 685
Đến từ : Adam's Owlery - Chuồng cú nhà Adam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Fri Apr 02 2010, 19:12

#ss Maika em có ý gì đâu,em chưa từng thấy cái tweet đó,nên cũng quên không xem thời gian,ss đừng trách em nhỏ tuổi dại dột ạ #45
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:41

Whataya Want from Me on ITunes pop chart is #4 in Sweden, #3 in New Zealand, #4 in Finland, #6 in Australia, #15 in the US!!!

The album is #8 in Sweden, #7 in New Zealand, and #8 in Japan on the Itunes Pop chart. Thank you to my fans around the world. surreal.

Canadian_Paula @adamlambert FYE single is platinum, and WWFM single is double platinum in Canada. Also, the album has been certified platinum in Canada.

Congrates, Adam smile4 :X
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Maika_chan

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   Wed Apr 07 2010, 10:16

adamlambert It's true! In addition to performing on Idol April 14th, I will be mentoring the top 8 on the 13th. I feel honored to be asked.

smile4

Có nên làm topic riêng cho cái này không nhỉ :X
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)   

Về Đầu Trang Go down

88 về Tweets [Twats are ok too =))] :) :) :)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 2 trong tổng số 15 trang Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam's Everyday Life -