VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhCalendarTrợ giúpTìm kiếmThành viênNhómĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share  | 

E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
Putsama
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 341
Đến từ : Kradam's Garden

Bài gửiTiêu đề: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Wed Oct 27 2010, 19:02

Phát sóng vào 9 giờ tối ngày 21 tháng 11. Chỉ có trên E! [nhưng rồi sẽ có trên youtube]

"That's why I'm here. I'm an entertainer. To provoke conversation and opinion is part of what I do." - Adam Lambert

(Los Angeles, CA, October 26, 2010) -- Adam Lambert has traveled far since his days as a freckle faced, red-headed kid playing "Linus" in his school production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Along the way, he's pushed boundaries, reinvented glam-rock and transformed himself into a universal sex symbol. The most beloved runner-up in American Idol history shares his journey to stardom in his own words in the upcoming E! True Hollywood Story, set to premiere November 21st at 9:00 PM, ET/PT.

Also sitting down with E! are Lambert's mother, Leila; father, Eber; brother, Neil; close friends and widely respected music journalists Anne Powers and Vanessa Grigoriadis.This new E! True Hollywood Story examines the speculation surrounding the Idol results and Lambert's reaction to being a runner-up.

Also chronicled in the one-hour program are the emotional and controversial milestones in Lambert's personal life. From how he told his parents that he was gay, to the release of potentially damaging photos of him kissing an ex-boyfriend during the height of the American Idol craze, to his Rolling Stone magazine cover story and his highly criticized American Music Awards performance, Lambert reveals all.

With new stories, surprising revelations and exclusive photos and videos straight from an extremely candid Lambert himself, this E! True Hollywood Story is not to be missed.

To be updating....

SOURCE
Vadamict#52.Pupu [Putsama]

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://my.opera.com/PutnNat
usagi
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 138
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Thu Oct 28 2010, 12:45

E! Chắc là kênh radio nào đó. Hức, ko biết English đành nhờ các bạn dịch dùm vậy.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 2942
Đến từ : Vũng Dầu VN

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Fri Nov 05 2010, 20:50

ADAM LAMBERT'S TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY V. THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Published by Kerry Kolsch

Sunday, Nov. 21 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on E!

The True Hollywood Story promo claims that Adam Lambert will candidly discuss his rise to fame, his relationship with his family, his reaction to coming in second on "American Idol and his American Music Awards performance. Ironically or intentionally Adam Lambert's True Hollywood Story will be battling it out for viewer ratings against the AMAs on the same night and time. What are the dynamics in play that had E choose this night and time for their broadcast? Since Adam's fans believe that the AMA's snubbed him this year watching Lambert on E instead of the AMAs is their best revenge. Adam Lambert's participation in the documentary will ensure that his loyal Glamberts will be glued to their televisions. Did E intentionally take advantage of this situation?

Adam Lambert is known to be a powerhouse in the ratings game. Season 9 of American Idol lost first place in the ratings to both the Olympics and Dancing With the Stars for several weeks. During the week of April 14th, Elvis week, Lambert both mentored and performed. Adam Lambert brought excitement and ratings back to American Idol. How much can his fans impact the AMAs? I hope ABC will feel some pain.

The intense reaction to Adam Lambert's AMA performance last year cost Lambert and our society ground in the fight for equality for the LGBT community. After all, if society treats Adam Lambert badly what will the LGBT children think? The US seems to be shocked by the fact that Adam Lambert is the first openly gay man that has ever transformed himself into a universal sex symbol. I fully support Lambert's AMA performance as in keeping with his artistic interpretation of the lyrics. After all, Lambert did give it to us until we were screaming his name, just as he promised. Although it was not Lambert's best vocals and he took a nasty fall, creatively he was not out of line with the rest of the evening. I do not think that 1,500 complaints to ABC from 14.2 million AMA viewers are significant compared to Janet Jackson's 540,000 FCC complaints when she momentarily bared a breast at the Super Bowl.

What was out of line was the overreaction. Lets look at a little bit of history on the American Music Awards, the show was created by Dick Clark in 1973 and aired on ABC to compete with the Grammys. The first hosts were Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond. The Grammys originated on ABC and then moved to CBS. Remember, when ABC/Disney canceled Lambert's performance on Good Morning America? The rival network CBS quickly booked Lambert on The Early Show.

The difference between the AMAs and the Grammys is that those in the music industry pick the Grammynominations and polls conducted among music buyers pick the AMA nominations. The theory is that the Grammys are supposed to reflect musical quality and Billboards and the AMAs are said to represent the popularity of musicians. Adam Lambert videos with over 10 million views each. Lambert's debut album For Your Entertainment has sold well over a million copies worldwide. Whataya Want From Me has sold over 1,500,000 singles and If I had You has sold over 500,000 just in the US. Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour sold out almost all locations here and across the globe in these difficult economic times. Surely Lambert who for two years in a row has been one of the top ten most Googled celebrities is more popular than many other AMA nominees. The truth is that as with any television program producers always have a hand in the outcomes. If the AMAs and ABC are holding a grudge against Adam Lambert they need to get over it. Nothing will stop Lambert's rise to international stardom.

The overreaction by Disney/ABC might have destroyed the career of most entertainers. Rarely do you find someone of Lambert's talent, courage, character and self-determination. The path to fame Adam Lambert has chosen for himself is not the easy one but it is the one that deserves admiration rather then condemnation. Shame on you ABC and the American Music Awards. I will be watching Adam Lambert on E - True Hollywood Story.

Adam Lambert:

"My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle. I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are."

Đoạn 1 ko hỉu lắm hình như phân tích 1 chút về vụ anh và AMA's năm ngoái, đoạn 2 nói chung là khen anh vì vụ AI9 năm nay khá là tệ nhưng nhờ anh mà tỷ suất người xem đã tăng cao ~~~~ Anh là tuyệt nhứt~~~ !!!!
Đoạn 3 sơ cua là chỉ trích vụ vụ AMA làm dữ với anh, bảo vệ và khen ngưởi anh rằng anh làm đúng theo bài hát chứ ko hề có gì sai trái và đặc biệt hay nhứt là " I do not think that 1,500 complaints to ABC from 14.2 million AMA viewers are significant compared to Janet Jackson's 540,000 FCC complaints when she momentarily bared a breast at the Super Bowl." => nghĩa là Kolsch Kerry cho rằng 1.500 người phản đối trên 14,2 triệu người xem chả bõ gì so với hồi Janet Jackson bị 540 ngìn lời phản đối vì để lộ 1 bên ngực trên Super Bowl. smile4 smile2 smile8 Iu quá à ~
Đoạn 4 lùng bùng gì đó về sự cạnh tranh của ABC và CBS và nói về việc ABC vừa hủy show của Adam thì CBS đã mời Adam vào The Early Show ngay lập tức :X , iu CBS dữ dội ~~~
Đoạn 5, ờ khúc đầu nói về sự khác biệt giữa AMAs và các giải Grammy, các giải Grammy được cho là để phản ánh chất lượng âm nhạc và Billboards và các AMAs được cho là đại diện cho sự phổ biến của các nhạc sĩ. Video của anh với 10 triệu lượt xem mỗi MV. Album đầu tay của anh đã bán được hơn một triệu bản trên toàn thế giới. WWFM đã bán được hơn 1.500.000 đơn và IIHY đã bán được trên 500.000 chỉ ở Mỹ. Và GNTour thì bán vé trên toàn thế giới và trong thời điểm kinh tế khó khăn. vÀ chắc chắn rằng trong 2 năm nay, Adam là 1 trong 10 người đc biết đến trên google nhiều hơn 1 số các đề cử khác của AMA. Nếu AMA và ABC còn giữ sự ác cảm với anh thì họ sẽ ko thể vượt qua việc bị chỉ trích (đại loại thế ko chắc lắm >"<) . Vàko gì có thể ngna8 Adam trở thành 1 ngôi sao quốc tế :X :X .
Phản ứng thía quá của Disney / ABC có thể phá hủy sự nghiệp của hầu hết các nghệ sĩ. Hiếm khi chúng ta thấy đc người nào tài năng, dung cảm, cá tính và tự quyết như Adam ~~~~ smile8 :X . Con đường mà Adam đã chọn hoàn toàn ko dễ dàng (cách biểu diễn của anh ý) nhưng nó xứng đáng đc ngưỡng mộ hơn là lên án (đoạn này ko biết dịch sao cho thoát ý =="). Tôi cảm thấy xấu hổ về bạn, ABC và American Music Awards ạ :)) . Tôi sẽ đc xem về ADAM LAMBERT trên E - True Hollywood Story.

Adam Lambert : "Fans của tôi đã thực sự hỗ trợ cho sự lựa chọn của tôi đc mở rộng và báo trước về giới tính và phong cách sống của tôi. Tôi tin rằng giấu diếm 1 điều gì đó với mọi người và vận dụng những gì họ nghĩ về bạn thì còn kinh khủng và thiếu tôn trọng ( coi thường) hơn là được báo trước và trở thành chính con người bạn."
C1o gì mọi người giúp mình nhé, tài năng có hạn chỉ đến thế thôi =))

Vadamictc #6. UyênLambert/Glitzer Babe #27

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://adamlambertvietnam.forumn.org
princelove1080
♥Junior Fan♥
♥Junior Fan♥

Tổng số bài gửi : 79
Đến từ : Biên hoà Đồng Nai,Việt Nam

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Wed Nov 24 2010, 00:32

Adam Lambert The E! True Hollywood Story Promo(s)

Interview + story của anh gồm 7 part
OMG

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
supercola
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 419

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Tue Nov 30 2010, 11:45

Bản HD của Adam's THS (from @BdwayDiva1 http://www.twitlonger.com/show/775dh3 )

Part 1:
megaupload.com DJB7Z4F7

Part 2:
megaupload.com WVVQEGRB

Part 3:
megaupload.com A43UVR25

Part 4:
megaupload.com AO8MRT9S

Mỗi bản 1GB #34 down 4 parts về rồi join lại. Down cực tí (và TỐN TIỀN cho những ai k xài mạng theo gói cước) nhưng chất lượng miễn chê, burn ra đĩa thì xem trên TV cũng đc #36
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
quynhdang95
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 213
Đến từ : TP HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   Tue Nov 30 2010, 21:36

có ai giải thích giùm em E! TRUA HOLLYWOOD STORY là sao ko? nó là gì? sao nhìu tập vậy?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]   

Về Đầu Trang Go down

E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: ADAM LAMBERT [21/11/2010]

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam trên các phương tiện đại chúng (Adam on Media) :: Trên TV (On TV) -