VADAMICT ©
WELCOME TO VADAMICT©️!
Những gì bạn đang thấy không phải là tất cả những j chúng tôi có. Hãy đăng ký để tham gia các vào các hoạt động online và offline của VADAMICTC!

VADAMICT ©

We are VADAMICT© = Vietnamese Adam Lambert Addict Community. Come and join us!!

Trang ChínhCalendarTrợ giúpTìm kiếmThành viênNhómĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share  | 

Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 2942
Đến từ : Vũng Dầu VN

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Sat Jul 30 2011, 13:49

(Ôi chủ nhân quý sờ tộc của em)

It was announced this morning that Adam Lambert, alongside Jordin Sparks (previously announced), Brandy, Leona Lewis, Sean Kingston, Mike Posner, Ryan Tedder, Avril Lavigne, Colbie Caillat, and Claude Kelly will serve as a mentor (“Major”) on the upcoming original reality series “Majors & Minors.”

Source: ainow.com

Vadamictc #6. UyênLambert/Glitzer Babe #27

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://adamlambertvietnam.forumn.org
RosalieJohanson
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 1693
Đến từ : Where I And Adam Belong

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Sat Jul 30 2011, 14:08

Ôi,nhìn cái ảnh kia ngất quá ss :X :X Anh là mentor thì không biết có perform ko nhỉ?
Vadamict#29.Rose(RosalieJohanson)

Whatever people say about you, i'm still loving you, ever and after, never change. I love the way you are, love everything about you! And you make my life becomes more beautiful! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://www.facebook/RosaliePrincess
Baby_love_adam
☼:.Senior Fan.:☼

Tổng số bài gửi : 925
Đến từ : Mad World

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Mon Aug 01 2011, 12:54

Mình xem cái này ở đâu nhỉ??????
Nhìn anh ngồi mà ham quá hà!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
C.Mauz
♥Junior Fan♥
♥Junior Fan♥

Tổng số bài gửi : 62
Đến từ : Mad world <3 [ Hà Nội 1 ]

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Tue Aug 02 2011, 00:24

Tình hình là Mương 14 đã đưa tin về cái vụ này :x. Thích nhất là Mương 14 này đưa Adam lên đầu chứ k phải các tên tuổi khác #23

http://kenh14.vn/c12/20110731105420813/adam-lambert-va-avril-lavigne-lam-quan-su-cho-tai-nang-nhi.chn

Hú hú #15
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Wed Aug 17 2011, 21:42

Another Picture of Adam Lambert on the set of "Majors & Minors"

Source: baileypup

Lại là cái áo này =))

Source: XxMusicLuvr18xX

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Fri Sep 02 2011, 05:23

Majors & Minors Sneak Preview with Glimpses of Adam Lambert.

Sneak Preview video with Glimpses of Adam Lambert: Majors & Minors to Air on The Hub Friday, Sept 23, 2011 at 8pm ET. Contestants work to perfect their craft and mix with some of the industry's biggest names like Adam Lambert! One of the lucky hopefuls will ultimately land a record deal with RCA No details yet about when Adam will appear!

Anh kìa XD !

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Tue Sep 06 2011, 01:53

"Majors and Minors" New Promo (Featuring Clip of Adam Lambert)

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
RosalieJohanson
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Tổng số bài gửi : 1693
Đến từ : Where I And Adam Belong

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Thu Sep 15 2011, 10:48

Vid giới thiệu có Adam này :X Anh đẹp quá! OMG

Vadamict#29.Rose(RosalieJohanson)

Whatever people say about you, i'm still loving you, ever and after, never change. I love the way you are, love everything about you! And you make my life becomes more beautiful! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên http://www.facebook/RosaliePrincess
Adam Lambert
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 275
Đến từ : VN

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Fri Sep 16 2011, 21:47

Hức hức ! Mấy đứa nhóc đó sướng quá ..... ước gì .... con gặp anh một lần .... ước gì con rờ a một lần :(( :(( :((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Sun Sep 18 2011, 10:14

Majors & Minors' Contestant Cameron DeFaria talks Adam Lambert

F: Do you have any favorite moments you could tell us about, up to this point?

CD: I would probably have to say when we were working with Alex on choreography. We were just doing a normal rehearsal when Evan came in. He told us that we were gonnna focus a little on stage presence and that he thought he had someone that could help us with it. He called for him and ADAM LAMBERT came through the door. I respect this guy so much for putting himself out there and doing what he does. It was such a cool moment working with Adam on stage presence. I even got to play guitar for him when he sang to us. It was pretty insane. He is such an individual and Im glad that I had that chance.

Source: fanlala

New Entertainment Tonight (ET) Preview of ADAM LAMBERT & other mentors on Majors & Minors

New Entertainment Tonight (ET) Preview of ADAM LAMBERT & other mentors on Majors & Minors, which premieres on The HUB Network Friday, Sep 23 8:00 pm ET. RIP by @GaleChester.

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Thu Sep 22 2011, 15:06

THR interviews creator of Majors & Minors (Here are the Adam Lambert mentions)

THR: You mentioned Adam Lambert, what are his strongest attributes when it comes to participating in a show like Majors and Minors?

Bogart: First of all, he's an incredible singer. His range is ridiculous. But he really wanted to work with the kids on stage presence and delivering the right performance. Even when you're not the person singing, what you're doing, how you're interacting with other people on stage, how you're being a part of it when you're not the center of attention. And then when you are the center of attention, how you grab that, run with it, and then pass it off. Because a lot of the performances are done as an ensemble. So, Adam worked with them individually on their movements and their presence. It was something he specifically said he wanted to do.

THR: You co-wrote “Down the Rabbit Hole” and "Broken Open" from his debut album, have you worked on Adam’s new record, too?

Bogart: We've been writing, but I haven't heard whether anything was confirmed or not yet.

THR: What can you tell us about his new music?

Bogart: He's really taken the reigns on this record. I haven't heard all the songs, but what I did hear, they're very Adam. They're deep and true. He was saying that he didn't want anything to be about "rebel this and that." Like on the first record, it was very much a let-your-flag-show kind of thing. This one is more specific to what's going on in his life and his relationships. I think he's making a very personal record, and he's kind of in control of it. I think he changed management, because he's definitely leading the charge on this record.

THR: He has one of the most successful post-Idol careers, are you surprised at how well he’s done in such a fickle music buying climate?

Bogart:There have been a handful of Idols that, while watching the show, I've picked up the phone, called my team and said, "I know there's, like, 12 episodes left, but I have to work with this person." And he was one of them. So, I'm not surprised at all. I think he's a star. I think the first record probably should've done even better. "Whataya Want From Me" was a huge hit!

"Adam Lambert is an incredible singer. His range is ridiculous. But he really wanted to work with the kids on stage presence and delivering the right performance." — Evan Bogart

SOURCE

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Yo
Administrator
Administrator

Tổng số bài gửi : 1330
Đến từ : TP.HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Wed Sep 28 2011, 14:30

Awwww :X
Adam Lambert- my love. Vadamict ©️- my family. Vadamict#2

TRESPASSING - ADAM'S AND GLAMBERTS'S NEXT OBSESSION!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
pxikhe
•►Medial Fan◄•
•►Medial Fan◄•

Tổng số bài gửi : 233
Đến từ : ...

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Fri Sep 30 2011, 22:39

ơ sao ko có tiếng nhỉ
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
LovingAdam
Trial Mod
Trial Mod

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Sat Oct 01 2011, 08:24

First Look at Adam Lambert as Mentor on 'Majors & Minors'

Source: hollywoodreporter

Mê loạn ing ~~~

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Yo
Administrator
Administrator

Tổng số bài gửi : 1330
Đến từ : TP.HCM

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Sat Nov 12 2011, 16:05

AWWWWWWWWWWW :"> :"> :">
Adam Lambert- my love. Vadamict ©️- my family. Vadamict#2

TRESPASSING - ADAM'S AND GLAMBERTS'S NEXT OBSESSION!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Baby_love_adam

Tổng số bài gửi : 925
Đến từ : Mad World

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Tue Nov 15 2011, 21:40

Chừng nào mình xem được cái này nhỉ???
Mà ko bik có xem được không,:((
Mún thấy Adam nhiều hơn cơ,:((
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
pegau_ngau
Translators
Translators

Tổng số bài gửi : 1059
Đến từ : Biển Nha Trang :)) :))

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   Fri Nov 18 2011, 15:32

ủa có hết rùi ma 4rum mình k cập nhập :D
phần 1

phần 2

phần 3

tạm thời chỉ tìm đc thế :P
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”   

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Adam Lambert To Mentor On Reality Series “Majors & Minors”

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
VADAMICT © :: ALL ABOUT ADAM LAMBERT :: Adam trên các phương tiện đại chúng (Adam on Media) :: Trên TV (On TV) -